Thursday, July 22, 2010

Speaking of drugs...

So yesterday after getting trippy on psychedelic rock, I started listening to The Warlocks. That's when I got to thinking about 60's inspired jam bands. Which incidentally reminds me of standing on Sunset Blvd watching the Dandy Warhols play with a friend and her asshole of a husband. At one point I was listening in on what they were talking about when the husband looked at me and said "I thought you loved this fucking band" and then he called me a bull dyke. It was shocking - I never claimed to love the band. It was an interesting night and I'll think of it every time I hear the Dandy Warhols. Sort of fitting really since I think the Dandy Warhols are a bunch of douche bag kids (every time I see Courtney Taylor's face, I want to punch something). Unfortunately, I still like their music.

The Warlocks



The Brian Jonestown Massacre



The Dandy Warhols



Black Mountain



Asteroid #4



Spacemen 3

No comments:

Post a Comment